Today I shopped in one of my favorite isles at Target...the travel size isle!
What's cuter than a tiny, little bottle of shampoo? Or an itty bitty bottle of contact solution? And yes, of course I need a travel size first-aid kit! Who doesn't?! I really like travel size things...But my thinking is that I want to have more room in my suitcase for clothes and normal size bottles of shampoo and bodywash are very heavy, so instead I bought travel size bottles that I can use for the first few days I'm there and then I will purchase normal sized ones when I need them! I have to keep reminding myself- Germany DOES have stores. I can buy things there.
I'm almost ready to go! Just a few more last minute things to and buy and I'm ready to depart for Deutschland! I bought gifts for my host family today also- a Red Sox shirt for Anton and a photo book of New England for Natascha. Natascha sent me an e-mail the other day and calmed my nerves a lot when she said (in German), "I'll pick you up on Tuesday at the IES center and then I would love to make you a nice dinner!". She sounds very nice and I can't wait to see what she's going to cook! She said that she and Anton are very excited to meet me! Although I think I might be a bit more nervous than they are...
So it's officially after midnight, so now it is just one more day until I leave!
I really can't believe it. My adventure starts SO SOON! See you in a bit, Berlin!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment