One Week! Okay, to be more exact: 7 days, 8 hours, and 10 minutes until I depart for Berlin!
But who says I've been counting down? :)
I think for the next week I will have constant butterflies in my stomach. It's kinda like the feeling I get before I go on a really scary ride at an amusement park...it's a strange concoction of extreme excitedness and extreme nervousness. I just keep telling myself that it's normal to be nervous, and I should know this considering I'm someone who gets nervous really easily. All the butterflies will be so worth it though!!
I think that Mother Nature is trying to prepare me for Berlin weather with this dreary, yucky rain we've been having for the past few days. According to Berlin's weather.com page it's going to be cloudy and 21 degrees Celsius (70 degrees Fahrenheit) the day I arrive in Berlin. I don't know that much about Berlin's weather but I do know that it won't be 70 degrees for that much longer...One of my missions when I get to Berlin: Find a super cute rain coat & winter coat :)
Well, maybe I should go start packing? Haha....that's funny. Just one last thing, ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tschüs!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment